TCCFUI is comprehensively focused on utility issues for Texas cities! With its volunteer board of city representatives, we work with other state and local organizations to fill unserved city needs.
Recent Blog Posts
- New ERCOT Seasonal Report Predicts Very High Energy Reserves for Fall 2023
- ERCOT Market Monitor Reports New Ancillary Service Costs Texans more than $8 billion
- New ERCOT Peak Demands Record Webpage Includes Current and Historical Records
- News Round-Up: September 2023
- Fact Sheet Sheds Light on Pending ERCOT “Real-Time Co-Optimization” Market Overhaul